BRIO – The “zesty” oven you were looking for!
The new Alfa Forni’s 2-pizza gas-fired oven has arrived. The Brio heats up incredibly quickly, so quick that you can eat your first pizza in only 30 minutes. Bring home the Brio to cook the real Neapolitan pizza in 90 seconds!
Alfa’s Research & Development team succeeded in producing an oven capable of retaining as much heat as possible by limiting heat loss. The cooking chamber’s proportions and fluid flows is protected by the Alfa Flue System™ patent. The heat is trapped for a long time inside the Alfa high-density fire bricks so that they reach the optimal temperature for an even cooking.
Choose how to set up your kitchen nook with an Alfa oven: the Brio comes in the top version so that you can place it on an existing surface in the garden, or you can mount it on its dedicated base or on the Alfa multifunction table base.
The ALFA Forni Brio is available in Antique Red or Sliver Black.
Alfa Forni Brio Pizza Oven Key Features:
- External oven temperatures are moderate because of the double layer of high-density, ceramic fibre insulation usually used in commercial pizza ovens (30% more insulation than competing products).
- The Alfa refractory bricks have higher density to gradually release heat and cook better (40% more retention than competing products).
- The Brio dimensions have been especially designed so that the oven can rest on the top of outdoor kitchens (only 76 cm deep).
- The Brio’s wraparound design will leave all your guests speechless.
- Available in the top version to place on the table, the shelf or the dedicated Alfa base.
- Will easily cook 2 x 28cm pizzas in 60 seconds
- 3 kg bread cooking capacity
- The cooking surface is made from high density refractory tiles with superb heat retention
- Triple layer of ceramic fibre insulation as used in commercial pizza ovens helps keep the external temperatures low and internal temperatures high
- Patented Alfa Flue System™ designed to minimise heat loss and provide even cooking temperature
- 500°C maximum cooking temperature
- Fitted rotary thermometer showing the combustion chamber temperature
- Colours: Antique Red or Silver Black
- Fuel: Gas or Wood (with Hybrid Kit)