Discover Alfa Ciao 2 Pizza Wood Fired Oven
Light and easy to handle. Large castors designed to conveniently move the oven anywhere.
The oven has a refractory cooking surface with stainless steel dome. It quickly reaches operating temperature, and the progress of baking can be checked at a glance.
Easy to move, easy to use.
Alfa Ciao Wood Fired Pizza Oven Key Features:
- The distinctively designed Ciao features stainless-steel parts and powder coated ones that withstand very high temperatures
- The stainless-steel dome enables it to reach high temperatures with low firewood consumption.
- The oven floor is composed of 3 cm (1,2 in) thick interchangeable firebricks that store heat and transmit it to food during cooking.
- The ceramic fibre insulation maintains the heat for a long time.
- The pyrometer measures the temperature of the cooking chamber.
- The door fitted with an ergonomic wooden handle allows you to adjust the draught inside the oven by controlling the fire.
- The two openings below the oven mouth are designed to accommodate the door to always keep it close at hand.
- When you get your Ciao delivered, it’s ready to use; just insert the flue and screw the legs and the wheels onto the oven. It’s a doss!
Refractory wood-fired oven, the ideal solution for pizzas, bread, roasts, mixed grills (meat, fish, vegetables), dishes cooked in earthenware vessels, cakes and whatever you wish to bake in a conventional oven ensuring the genuine features only of a wood fire can offer.
Available with or without a base.