£485.00 – £615.00
Assembling the base is quick and simple: screw the 4 legs to the table top, attach the 4 casters, place the oven on top and fix the 4 feet to the base.
If you have got a gas-fired oven, put the gas bottle on the shelf, while if you have a wood-fired one, store the firewood on the shelf so that it takes up less space in the terrace.
The panel can be placed at the front to hide the gas bottle or at the back to hold the firewood.
– Panel to hide the gas bottle or Wood holder panel.
– Epoxy resin, anthracite handle.
– 4 professional casters with brakes.
– It weighs as little up 32kg (brio)
– Handy packaging for an easy transport.
The handy shelf takes up minimal space on the terrace or in the garden and comes in useful to hold firewood and to keep the work area clean and tidy.
One Base, 5 Minuti Base, Brio Base