The latest generation of Maxiglass bottle coolers is packed full of innovations! With larger capacity, brighter lights and energy saving features, this is our best Maxiglass yet. Whether it’s glass or solid doors, low, regular or tall models, anthracite or stainless steel frame, there really is a Maxiglass for everyone.
Maxiglass bottle coolers with glass doors are specially designed to present bottled drinks in an aesthetically pleasing manner, reaching the perfect temperature, and maintaining it. The beverage is always served at the correct temperature, and the taste and quality is guaranteed.
The Gamko MG3/250 is a double door bottle cooler with two hinged doors. The MG3/250 is part of the Gamko Maxiglass range which focuses on superior bottle capacity and reduced energy consumption. As standard it is built with energy-efficient, dimmable LED lighting which is perfect for dark bar areas where visibility is limited as it gives your staff and customers a clear view when the doors are open. It is capable of holding 225 x 330ml bottles across two shelves and is suitable for larger bars, pubs and restaurants. For added security and to ensure your beverages are safe and secure, the Gamko MG3/250 is built with top-mounted door locks as standard.
- Capacity – 225 bottles (33cl)
- Optional Finishes Available
- Number of Shelves – 2
- Automatic defrost
- Fully foamed shell significantly improves temperature performance by holding the cold air for longer, lowering energy bills in the process
- Environmentally friendly R600a refrigerant as standard
- Door Lock as standard
- Electronic thermostat
- Exchangeable magnetic gaskets
- 30mm polystyrene insulation
- Electrical Supply – 13amp 1 phase
- Dimensions – 900/910 (h) x 900 (w) x 575 (d)
Warranty – 2 years parts and labour with an additional 1 year parts only